We respect your privacy and make every effort to protect your personal information when using our website.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order.
When ordering products from our site, you will be asked to enter your:
- e-mail address
- billing/shipping address
- phone number
- credit card information
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Like most websites, we use counters and cookies to enhance your experience, gather general visitor information, and track visits to our website.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions. This information is kept on a temporary session cookie which is erased when you complete or cancel a transaction. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To remember those customers who send us our Hold Harmless Agreement so they will not be asked again.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order
We use a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider's database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Credit card transactions are processed by the LinkPoint Secure Payment Gateway.
- Confidential data are encrypted with a 256-bit certificate from Comodo Positive SSL.
- This site has been certified as meeting the security requirements of the Payment Card Industry.
- We also accept payments via PayPal.
After a transaction is processed or canceled, your private information (credit cards, address, ordering information, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser—if you allow—that enables the sites or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.)
We may install up to 3 cookies on your computer. These include:
- A temporary session cookie to keep track of your shopping cart orders (if any). This cookie is purged when you complete or cancel an order, and erased when you close down your browser.
- A "Hold Harmless" cookie which tells our server that you have submitted the Hold Harmless agreement and may place an order. The cookie name is
wpt_gfa_hhand its value is
hold harmlessOnce this cookie is properly set, you will not be asked again to submit the Agreement. This cookie expires after 1 year.
- We sometimes send customers a credit toward future purchases in the form of an e-coupon. This coupon is stored on the customer's computer as a cookie named:
wptcouponIts value is a unique 30-digit identifier number, and it is set to expire after 1 year. When the customer makes a purchase, the program checks for the existence of this cookie and, if found, compares its number to the value stored in our database and deducts that value from the customer's total purchase price. Storing this coupon as a cookie allows the customer to use it any time within the next year.
If you prefer, you can have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Instructions on how to disable cookies for your browser are available on this How to Disable Cookies FAQ.
Should you turn cookies off, you will still be able to view our website but you will not be able to place any orders online. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by writing to customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety.
Some comments or endorsements may be reproduced on our Testimonials page, unless you indicate otherwise. We will remove your testimonial upon request.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on 22 November 2009.